B2B Marketing Manager / Product / Australia / Sydney
Are you a passionate marketing leader who’s interested in building a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey within consumer and business products? Then this is the role for you!
Who are they...
This online giant specialises in Internet-related services and products and has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
What your role would entail...
As a passionate Digital Marketing Manager you’ll be involved in everything from shaping product development to organizing product launches to strategic work on future marketing strategy for the companies‘ APAC product portfolio.
Using your previous experience in B2B marketing you’ll drive the marketing strategy, planning and execution of programs to drive the advertising business across APAC.
Another important aspect of the role will be determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritisation and external communications to help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base.
What will be the key responsibilities…
- As a B2B Marketing Manager within the Large Customer Marketing team, you will drive the marketing strategy, planning and execution of programs to drive the advertising business across APAC.
- Partner with a cross functional team across PR, sales, corporate communications, legal, product development, engineering and more to help shape the voice of the companies’ products and grow its loyal consumer base.
- Find innovative ways to engage decision makers, educating users of the products and equipping the sales teams with the information and tools they need to sell more effectively.
- Identify and execute innovative marketing strategies and plans to drive education, engagement and product adoption.
- Develop thought-leadership materials, client and executive presentations, case studies and other content to accelerate business momentum and better engage customers.
- Partner with sales teams to build on positioning, strategy and development of marketing plans targeted at key advertisers.
- Ideal candidate will possess a BA / BS Bachelor's degree with outstanding written and oral communication skills
- 5+ years’ experience with strong digital marketing background (different advertising media e.g. video, display, etc.) or product marketing, online marketing, media or consulting background
- Experience with online marketing tools and strategies
- Strong preference for candidates with passion and enthusiasm, someone who can bring fresh ideas to the table and thrives in a collaborative environment.
Work for one of the most transparent and forward thinking companies on earth that encourages and champions 'self-starters! It’s a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee’s personal and professional worth.
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and you would like more info please get in touch with Kausty at 02 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.