Looking for passionate hands-on node.js/Java developer to join the Backend Development team. You will be responsible for helping design, develop, and execute software, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on various layers of the infrastructure!
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable node.js & Java code.
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance on tasks.
- You will be an individual contributor
Experience & qualifications
- Strong proficiency in node.js. Experience with Java 8 or plus is required, especially mastery of Collection, Multithread, and Springboot. Good knowledge of API development and API gateways.
- Strong understanding of TDD and BDD development approaches, able to write thorough unit-test cases
- Computer Science or related degree with 5+ years of experience, preferably in an environment where latency and speed are factors (e.g., finance)
- Good hands-on git (Github), Docker, Kubernetes, JIRA, Confluence,
- Good understanding on messaging layer like Rabbit MQ, Solace or other JMS
- Familiarity with blockchain and AWS is a plus. Preferred with FinTech background
- Understanding on DevOps and CI/CD is a plus.