- A dynamic and challenging working environment with a vibrant international team and diverse background. A leader in their market space and one of the firsts to introduce a product which makes the life of the consumers pretty convenient!
- Developing new and scalable products on top of their highly commendable application.
- Throwing out ideas on how to best solve problems of consumer and clients
- Collaborate with the team and be passionate in the vision of the company to bring good products in the market
- Participate in technical design; Implement new features for the company's platform/Applications
- Perform code reviews, bug fixes
- Experience building backend applications using the latest technologies in AWS or GCP; Experience in NodeJS (ES+); Python, PHP or Golang will be an advantage
- Using relational and non-relational databases such as PostgrSQL, DynamoDB or similar
- Experience with microservice architecture; Agile development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Knowledge of using Docker and Kubernetes; experience on serverless is a definite plus
- Experience in TDD
- Flexible, Open-minded, Loves trying out new technologies
- Familiarity with Git
- Independent, Self-Starter, Loves working in a start-up environment
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. Alternatively, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
(CEI No: R1107413) Licence No: 07C3147