The Cloud & Managed Services solutions portfolio incorporates: -
- Public cloud (currently AWS & Azure)
- Private cloud (IaaS)
- Cyber security
- Cloud consulting
- Identify potential opportunities by actioning warm leads and prospecting.
- Manage the sales process cradle to grave, including generating cloud quotes, ensuring commercial pricing, customer presentations, through to closing opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with executive-level members and their teams through the demonstration of in-depth institutional knowledge and understanding of specific client needs/priorities
- Cultivate industry relationships, partnerships and networks to generate leads and opportunities.
- Lead tender responses where required.
- Ensure all activities in the sales cycle maximise customer experience.
- Facilitate internal resources, particularly pre-sales, to deliver the best possible solution to address the customer’s requirements.
- Maintain an active presence in the market to increase Interactive's managed services brand awareness.
- Stay up to date with the latest business, industry and product trends.
- Lead all bids/major opportunities within the portfolio. Own and control the bid process from qualification to execution of contract.
- Maintain accurate sales data & documentation from origination of opportunity through to final customer acceptance
Experience / Skills / Knowledge
- Technically savvy – can hold a technical conversation, ask the right questions, understands technical challenges and the outcomes they will facilitate
- Technology evangelist – passionate about technology, understands the market, competitor landscape and can position our value proposition and solutions against competitors.
- Industry relevant experience – Build relationships with clients through demonstration of in-depth institutional knowledge, understanding of specific institutional needs/priorities and application of Cloud solutions.
- Sales achievement – 5-10+ years of sales experience, strong track record of over achievement against budget, solutions sales background, specific experience in and affinity for driving new business development
- C-Level engagement – extensive experience dealing at C-Level, well networked, credible and can offer valuable advice to assist with business decision making
- Outstanding service philosophy
- Strong interpersonal skills
– articulate, confident, engaging with strong rapport building capability
- Drive – self-motivated over achiever
– memorable, articulate, ability to influence
– self-assured, handles setbacks well, remains calm under pressure
- Professional presentation
- Customer centric
- Responsive to change
What we can offer you!
- Opportunity to sell cutting edge, cloud-based solutions, incorporating public Azure, AWS), private cloud and cyber security
- Work for Australia’s largest privately owned IT provider
- Career development and advancement in a truly meritocratic environment
- Uncapped commission
- Formal on-boarding program that allows you to build a foundation for success
- Numerous incentive campaigns that recognize top performers for their achievements
- Be the primary contact running complex multimillion dollar deals co-ordinating internal stakeholders, partners and resources.