We are looking for a switched-on technology driven individual; to design and build a brand new, state of the art Business Intelligence Platform; using the technology and tooling that you deem suitable for the project.
This is your chance to design and build, end to end, and have your name on it. Following the build, you will be tasked with managing and running the platform as part of BAU.
What you will bring...
- Extensive experience developing and architecting Business Intelligence solutions (Microsoft OLAP, Business Objects or other enterprise-level tools)
- Expertise in the Microsoft BI solution offerings including SQL Server 2008 R2/2012 stack (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS), SharePoint, Excel, Performance Point Server, etc.
- Should have a track record in leading the delivery of BI projects
- Expertise in multidimensional database design and architecture, ETL
- Strong understanding of BI solutions, including: Financial Management/Reporting, Sales and Marketing and ability to articulate the business value of BI
- Implementation and advisory experience in the areas of data warehousing, business intelligence, reporting, and business dashboards
- Technologically savvy with expertise in the Microsoft BI space
- Experience collaborating with diverse stakeholders and team members to deliver complex technical application programs in agile environments.
- Confident approach – ability to consult into the business to drive change and influence key decision makers
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
If you believe this role is for you, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.