6 month contract based in the CBD of Melbourne.
This role exists to support the organisations workplace of the future program which is all about using data for a connected workforce.
What you will bring...
The role requires expertise in the following:
- Good Solution architect profile
- Solution architect with Big data implementation is ideal candidate ( At least 2 project experience is desirable)
- Experience in Big data implementation on public cloud (Microsoft Azure is desirable)
- Big Data technology stack – Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Sqoop, Kafka, Azure big data solution components (Azure data factory, HDInsight, Azure Blob, Azure Datalake store etc.)
- Experience in Data warehousing solutions and patterns
- Experience with Agile Devops delivery methodology and experience with CI/CD (Jenkins, GitHub, cucumber etc.)
- Experience with infrastructure as code ( Chef or puppet or ansible or Terraform etc.)
- Good understanding on Cloud security patterns
- Experience with Azure cloud solutions is desirable
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.