- Blockchain enthusiast the understands the underlying technology
- Active participant in Hong Kong’s blockchain community
- Up to date with the latest blockchain news
You come from a technical background and understand the underlying technology of blockchain.
You frequently network and are active within the blockchain community.
You are able to translate a complex technical understanding of blockchain to someone that may not know much about it.
You are seeking a dynamic job that allows you to network, research, and develop.
This role is for you … just contact us!
My client is a private equity firm founded by 2 partners with hugely successful careers in banking and finance. They currently focus their portfolio of investments in Hong Kong and largely in greater China.
They are looking for a blockchain enthusiast to join their team here in Hong Kong. The role will require you to network continuously in the blockchain community, research and be aware of the latest news on blockchain, and have a technical enough understanding that you can develop small projects. Your research and knowledge will help the investors in the firm to make key business decisions.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a private equity firm amongst industry leaders. The role will also require you to continuously network within the blockchain community as part of research.
- Understand the underlying technology of blockchain
- Network extensively within the blockchain community
- Conduct research and reports on blockchain to the investment team
- 2 years of work experience
- Computer science or relevant degree is beneficial
- Blockchain enthusiast
- English, Cantonese and Mandarin is beneficial