I am looking to speak with experienced Brand Marketing Managers who want to work for one of Australia's leading e-commerce brands. You will join a highly collaborative team in a fast paced environment. It is a great opportunity to join a global organisation with a fantastic vision.
About the Company:
This is a well known e-Commerce brand with a strong global presence.
They are made up of passionate and talented people who really care about the vision of the company. They have a fast-paced environment with a lot of opportunity for growth and progression within the organisation across a variety of divisions. You will be challenged in this environment as it is a space that is constantly changing so they look for people who are adaptable to change. You will get the opportunity to work on marketing strategies for a wide range of Industries - entertainment, Automotive, Real Estate to name a few.
About the role:
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager you'll be responsible for delivering strategy and implementing multiple marketing campaigns across a range of customers. You will execute Marketing Campaigns, ATL Media and Sponsorship's targeting the customer. You'll also use data to drive insights, manage data-driven & customer-centric integrated marketing efforts and measure subscriber performance. This role will see you build database of images to use across all owned assets.
- Work with various in-house teams including - Media, Production, Sponsorships, Acquisition and external agency partners to drive integrated marketing activity that inspire and engage sports customers.
- Delivery to planned media including digital, social, TV, radio, outdoor and print.
- Brief and engage on all campaign activity with various internal teams including Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Online and Channel partners.
- Work closely with research partners and analytics teams to measure and optimise marketing activities and goals.
- Assist with Marketing budget admin - PO's/SOW etc.
• Bachelor's degree within Marketing or similar relevant degree
• A minimum of 3+ years' experience in a marketing role in a fast paced setup
• Strong experience in both digital and ATL marketing channels a must
• Experience in managing multiple campaigns and an understanding of ATL, SEM and display fundamentals.
• Excellent project management skills with the ability to deliver campaigns on time within budget
• Excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and would like more information please contact Biama Nona on 0499 555 509.