- Ensure the system’s continued uninterrupted operations, providing the precision engineered solutions needed to support a massive, critical global platform that underpins a signification portion of the firm’s business.
- Develop, support, and grow a business critical, global platform.
- As part of a transatlantic DevOps team of highly experienced engineers you will assist in the 24x7 operation and development of the platform, with a focus on automation at a massive scale.
- Degree in computer science or engineering, or equivalent industry experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to break down and communicate complex issues, ideas and solutions
- Programming expertise in the following languages: Python, Perl, Shell Scripting (knowledge of other languages is a strong plus, but not required)
- Strong communication skills with a track record of working and collaborating with global teams
- Experience with managing performance, availability and scale for mid to large sized systems. Experienced with software development on Linux
- Experience with storage and networking stacks
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, you may also call Philip on +852 3579 4656 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org #LI-PQ1 #ind-pry