My client is a Global leading Tier 1 US Investment Bank currently expanding their Network Engineering team in Hong Kong. Being part of a globally integrated team and reporting to the head of this division you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop products and solutions including networks hosting critical market data, exchange connectivity, network security and e-commerce services
- Design of the physical network supporting the regional data center and inter-connectivity to regional offices across Asia.
- Ensures that knowledge, best practice and expertise are shared between regions promoting teamwork and collaboration
- Working with internal clients to understand their requirements and develop new solutions for them
- Provide subject matter expertise when collaborating on cross platform projects with teams responsible for Voice, Video, Market Data, Compute, Storage, Information Security and Data Centre
- Working with networking product vendors and telecoms service providers with regards to all of the above
- Extensive technical experience using many of the following: Cisco Routers, Switches, Nexus, ASR, ISR product lines, Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, NX-OS, IOS-XR, Juniper JunOS, GRE/IPSec, IDS/IPS, Security platforms and other Enterprise security related tools
- Design and product experience with firewalls’ Juniper Netscreen/JunOs and Palo Alto and in-depth knowledge of data centre design principles, products and protocols
- Experience testing and planning the deployment of router and switch platforms
- Experience working on monitoring and resolving network security and breaches, relevant experience on Security hardening on various platforms. Familiar with industry best practices in network security
- Extensive technical experience in engineering and implementing networking technologies within a large Enterprise, preferably with some exposure to the Financial Sector.
- Experience with automating Network functions is a plus
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, you may also call Philip on +852 3579 4656 or email to email@example.com #LI-PQ1 #ind-pry