The analyst will act as the liaison between the business and Technology vendors to provide guidance an expertise around data migration approach.
- Liaise with management to coordinate data capture and documentation of as is process and data requirements
- Carry out analysis of data set and processes to:
- Identify data requirements for core business process; and
- Identify macros and other tools that are used in core business process.
- Collect information and evaluate against of project goals and objectives
- Communicate with workers at all levels to evaluate key use of data sets and data related process
- Provide detailed status reports and raise relevant risks and issues
- Effectively communicate and document business and IT information in line with agreed processes and procedures.
- Balance technology and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with both technology and business experts
- Conduct analysis of business issues and challenges
- Facilitate group meetings such as Workshops
- Experience in large scale business transformation programs
- Showcase good analytical and evaluating skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and highly experienced at dealing with clients/users at all levels, singly and in groups.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks and issues
- Experience in business process designs and facilitation
- Strong knowledge of business modelling terminology