About the Role:
This is a unique opportunity for a skilled BA, with strong CRM experience to join a leading cloud services business helping them update their processes and systems on the back of some hyper growth. This role will deal with multiple teams, across operations, sales, engineering and finance to develop technical requirements.
You will work closely with Product Managers, as well as Developers, and touching on business critical technologies.
- Ability to manage stakeholder and vendor relationships
- Strong technical background and software development experience
- Demonstrated Business Analyst experience in a technical space
- Strong excel skills and experience developing workbooks
- Ability to present solutions and be improvement focused
- An analytical mind set and strong problem solving skills
- Previous experience in Telco or in a Cloud Services business will be highly regarded.
- Previous experience working on OSS/BSS or CRM Systems to improve process is essential.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Market leading Cloud Services Business
- Central CBD, Modern Offices
- Competitive Salary + Superannuation + Bonus
- Collaborative, social, innovative company culture
If you are interested and keen to chat further, please apply today or email your CV to Charlotte at email@example.com