As a senior BA/PO as part of a Digital Team, you will work closely with Product Managers, Solution Designers, Developers, QA Analyst and Scrum Masters to create great products for their customers.
- Play the central role in ensuring that the Product Backlog and planned releases are aligned with the Roadmap outlined by the Digital LT, and relevant product roadmap and L3 SPT outlined by your Product Manager (this will ensure a clear strategic alignment to business expectations and needs).
- Work in a fast paced agile environment within your own Scrum Team that forms part of a larger Product Team.
- Conduct ideation sessions with various focus groups and convert ideas into customer deliverables, identifying and defining enhancement opportunities along the way.
- Review and evaluate customer needs, expectations and issues by conducting and participating in UI/UX design thinking workshops, and analysing product reviews and web analytics.
- Lead the definition, elicitation, prioritisation and validation of requirements and design.
- Work closely with Scrum Team to author user stories with well-defined acceptance criteria adhering to Behavioural Driven Development approach.
- Own, manage and prioritise the backlog of user stories to reflect the product roadmap, set the vision and goals per sprint and attend all relevant ceremonies for your Scrum Team.
- Encourage, gather, and evaluate feedback from stakeholders through sprint showcases and action them in the Product Backlog.
- Work closely with the Scrum Master in conducting high level planning sessions for the Scrum Team and scope out minimum viable product increments for major initiatives.
- Exercise an extremely high level of skill in communication, facilitation, and negotiation.
- Track, analyse and report status in area of responsibility to support effective delivery management with your Scrum Master.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst / Product Owner in a similar role
- In depth understanding of Agile, specifically Scrum concepts
- Product Management, Agile BA, CSM and/or CSPO certifications highly regarded
- Experience in the financial industry is beneficial
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- Strong presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to listen to and understand feedback from all stakeholders and use this feedback to drive the changes required to the requirements and priorities
- Adapts efficiently to changing circumstances and seeks alternative ways of achieving project objectives
If you have any additional questions please contact Cally Wood on 02 8047 4004