This is an excellent opportunity to work with an award winning and globally known E-Commerce company, based in their modern head offices within the Sydney CBD.
This unique opportunity for a Business Analyst to get experience as a Product Analyst, within a dedicated, collaborative product team, focused on the business' leading product. You will have ownership of the end-to-end delivery of new features and enhancements and will work closely with various stakeholders in an Agile environment. This is a great opportunity for a Business Analyst looking to gain more Product Management experience.
You Will Have:
Strong Business Analyst experience working within Agile teams, as well as exposure to the full product delivery cycle. You will have the ability to pull data utilising SQL to analyse data to support decisions around the product. Other skills will include:
- Strong wireframing skills
- Ability to develop very strong user stories and User Acceptance Testing Criteria
- Understanding of data protection and privacy laws
- Take part in product planning and backlog management with the Product Manager
- Experience in Development and SQL skills will be highly regarded
- Up to $120,000 + Superannuation + Employee Benefits
- CBD Location
- Agile Environment with a locally developed product used globally
- Central Location in a very Modern Space - Pool Table, Break Out Rooms, and A BAR!!!
If you are interested in the role and have the required experience, please apply today or email your resume to email@example.com .