You will have a 'can do' attitude and the sales flair to manage and grow our territories. Based out in the field visiting clients across Pharmacy & Grocery, you will provide exceptional customer service in existing businesses as well as identifying new opportunities. This role comes with a company car and is full-time Monday-Friday. Previous experience working in FMCG would be ideal with some Sales Rep experience behind you.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Manage your territory of customers while also identifying new business opportunities
- Bringing to life in store activations and new product executions
- Deliver product growth and increase range wherever possible
- Discuss Category and Shopper Insights with retailers to educate and implement the key strategies across each channel
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a sales rep/customer service/pharmacy assistant/merchandiser role
- FMCG experience
- Field knowledge – territory management skills
- Motivation and drive to meet and exceed targets and earn $$$
- Proven experience of working toward and achieving sales and budget targets
- Exceptional relationship building skills and strong experience working with key stakeholders
- Be a go-getter, with a genuine desire for Sales and solid commercial acumen who is capable of developing positive business relationships.
- Join one of the leading FMCG companies in Australia and be part of a Global Organisation
- Competitive Salary Package (Base + Super + Company Car + Bonus)
- Staff Purchasing Benefits!
- Career development opportunities
If you are interested and keen to know more, please apply today or send your resume to Biama - firstname.lastname@example.org