Our client is part of the most well known e-commerce group in the world. They have a truly dedicated team who love what they do and they do it well. This particular brand have sky rocketed into contention for being the biggest and best brand in their field.
My client is seeking a BDM to grow revenue from new clients. This person will Represent the business in the market by building enduring relationships with clients, maintain market/competitor intelligence, engaging internal stakeholders to support when needed and supporting the growth of of the company by contributing to the development of new products and services.
- Analysing market potential and determining the value of new clients
- Generating qualified leads via new and existing relationships, marketing channels, internal channels and third party providers
- Outbound calling to qualify and present sales solutions to prospective clients
- Visit and present to prospective clients when required
- Performing to financial and productivity metrics including revenue achievement and outbound activity targets
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and utilising this knowledge to improve customer experience and solutions
- Working closely with Account Managers to ensure smooth transition of customer accounts from acquisition to ongoing relationship and account management
- Creating customer accounts and processing opportunities in CRM with high attention to detail and maintenance of data integrity
- Accurately logging customer interactions in telephony system and CRM
- 2-3 years sales experience
- Passion for consultative sales and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with varied groups to deliver result
- Natural problem solver with a structured approach to collecting facts, logically determining the root cause and identifying ideal solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Adaptable to changes within market, products and processes
- Free lunch on certain days of the week!
- Access to the teachings of one of the best in the business
- Achievable bonus
- Brand power