This is a crucial role, responsible for acquiring new business and driving sales of their main, and most successful product. You will be focused on servicing client needs, selling additional products and identifying upgrades and will be a main point of contact for key customers. You will be able to provide solution recommendations.
You Will Have:
- Strong, demonstrated experience working in a Sales role, preferably within SaaS
- An excellent customer focus and relationship building skills
- The ability to identify customer needs, and explain the value of products and solutions
- Demonstrated experience with all aspects of the sales cycle
- The ability to develop a strong technical product knowledge
- Exceptional communication skills & problem solving abilities
- An opportunity to join a global, market leading SaaS business
- 6 Month Contract Role, with immediate start - high performers will be taken on permanent and will consider Working Holiday Visa holders.
- $60,000 - $65,000 + Superannuation + $20K Commissions - 70/30 OTE
- Be based in their modern CBD offices with ping-pong & pool tables, and working in a social and flexible environment