We are a leading global digital advertising technology company with offices in Tel Aviv, Melbourne and Canada. We are leading the way in machine learning and artificial intelligence (“AI”) advertising technologies. Our SaaS solutions provide digital advertisers with smart algorithm-powered automation tools, advanced reporting capabilities and analytics in order to help them improve online advertising effectiveness and maximize their ROI. Our AI-powered platform has accounted for $500M+ in digital adspend across 10,000+ accounts this year alone-and we're just getting started!
We are an award winning company proudly ranked on Deloitte's Fast 50 Technology companies, a Google Premier Partner and a Microsoft Advertising Partner; and one of the newest companies listed on Toronto's elite TSX:V!
As a Business Development Representative you’ll play an integral role in the sales team, identifying new areas to drive revenue and accelerate company growth. This position is a stepping-stone to growing yourself within our sales team and a career in digital advertising. Consistent and high-performing BDR's are given the opportunity to move into Senior Sales & Account Executive roles.
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods through call contacting and email.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities
- Cultivate and nurture the sales cycle process from initial contact through to qualification
- Convert qualifying leads into meetings and sales opportunities
- Manage a portfolio for maintaining active engagement with new and existing leads
- Assist the Partnerships Director in the company's growth and development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or another related field – a requirement
- 2+ years of demonstrated inside sales and/or relevant work experience
- Flawless communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Strong lead generation and cold-calling abilities
- Extremely tech-savvy with exceptional business acumen and the ability to effectively present the company’s solutions to prospective customers
- Must be a team player and have a passion for sales, with the desire to learn & grow within the organization
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Located in St Kilda with walking distance to Fitzroy St
- Positive, thriving office culture
- Regular team events
- An attractive compensation package (Base + Commission) + great perks!