This role will suit an accomplished media planner / buyer with strong media agency background with client-facing, strategy & implementation experience. You will be the critical business lead for the client portfolios and must work at developing strategies that deliver to the clients’ expectations, whilst developing strong media partner relationships and managing a high performing team.
You will contribute to overall agency culture & growth by actively supporting new business initiatives, leading internal training and workshops, demonstrating thought leadership & initiating and leading agency social activities.
- Build strong, trusting relationships with the clients, ensuring in-depth knowledge of their business and its needs
- Develop channel strategies that deliver on business objectives and demonstrate thought-leadership and innovative go-to-market strategies
- Develop a communications strategy and oversee implementation across all brands
- Stewardship of all clients’ communications planning, buying of media, campaign optimisation, post reporting, competitive insights and business analysis
- Set measures of success and objectives in line with channel strategy and clients business
- Project manage key media activations and develop/maintain strong media relationships
- Collaborates with Investment team to effectively negotiate and optimise campaigns
- Manage workflow within and across teams to manage stakeholder expectations
- Benchmarks group’s day-to-day media negotiations
- Construct annual budget in line with over-arching media strategy and ensure all media budgets are adhered to and correctly reconciled with Finance monthly
- Manage and nurture direct reports and mentor / coach the wider team to ensure high performance, career growth and to exceed client expectations
- Responsible for day-to-day media negotiations
- Develop & maintain mid & senior-level media partner relationships