This leading Australian consumer goods icon is looking for an experienced business intelligence and insights specialist to join their established, growing team. Make your mark on this exciting opportunity taking the business into their data-driven transformation. Benefit from a strong brand, company values that ring true in every area of the business. Their senior executive team has created a culture where teamwork, support, loyalty, and flexibility are
experienced from all their workforce.
- Working closely with key stakeholders supporting the analytical support within the strategy, and innovation team.
- Driving organisational optimisation.
- Owning the analytics operation in the business, carrying out analysis of the businesses BI platforms, database, analytics, and reporting requirements.
- Reporting to the senior executives on a weekly business around customer insights and business intelligence progress.
- Experience in driving business intelligence and customer insights, preferably in a consumer goods or related environment.
- Experience working with large unstructured multiple data systems, creating structured data visualisation and insights.
- Proven and strong experience in stakeholder management.
- Experienced in business intelligence and data visualisation tools: Tableau, QlikView, SQL server or related databases.