In this role your will be responsible for the engaging with the business to understand delivery needs to execute on the set road map. This involves planning, executing, reporting and finalising projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. The Project Manager will initially execute three key initiatives as part of the Operational Excellence (Transformation) program, with a further 3 projects commencing in the early new year. With multiple deliveries in flight, this role includes acquiring internal resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-parties in order to deliver projects according to the agreed plan. The Project Manager will also deliver by planning and managing projects to scope and ensuring that appropriate business case requirements, reporting, governance within agreed budget and schedule are met.
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated experience with the following:
- Strong track record of delivering multiple projects on time, on budget and to the required standard
- Extensive experience in Project Management and other project methodologies such as Agile, SAFe;
- Strong project leadership skills enabling delivery against project objectives for senior management and the customer;
- Sound understanding of the underlying technologies involved in project implementations;
- Strong negotiation skills;Understands QA principles for validation and verification;
- Has had exposure to quality managements systems or accreditations, i.e. ISO 9001;
- Advance user of MS Word, Excel and Project applications to support PM admin functions;
- ITIL fundamentals certification and PMI certification, or equivalent qualifications (Prince II)
If this sound like your next contract opportunity then please apply.