The Business Strategist AI, aligns with the business to develop, refine and drive relevant and actionable insights using analytics and strategy. This role is the interface between the data scientists and the business, and is responsible for delivering commercial outcomes that drive sustainable value to our Customers. This position collaborates with multiple Business Units to successfully identify and drive key analytics into action for commercial growth.
You will do this by:
- Working with business to frame key business questions, both challenges and opportunities.
- Develop hypotheses, focusing on answering key business question.
- Translate business questions into analytics projects.
- Formulate analytics output into actionable insights.
- Perform feasibility test of preliminary insights and validate assumptions with potential business owners.
- Refine and finalise relevant insights, clearly communicating the methodologies and assumptions used.
- Communication and Presentation of insights in a concise and compelling way (“Story Telling”)
- Management of complex stakeholder ecosystem
- Act as the subject matter expert on data & analytics, serving as the bridge between operating departments, cross functional teams and technical resources to make supporting data accessible for commercial use.
- Drive analytical maturity through education and training of key business contacts
You have a demonstrated ability to operate within dynamic and challenging environments, in a matrix organisation. Your previous career choices have framed your understanding how big data sets and analytics technologies could solve complex business problems. Your commercial success is outlined by your ability to deliver clearly communicated insights and champion a pathway for action within the business. You have natural complex problem solving and analytical ability. You thrive on innovation, enjoy financial modelling, data and analytical strategies and have proven experience in process improvement initiatives.