My client is a leading investment bank exploring new and better ways to progress the business with a positive change in the environmental dynamics. The client is looking for experienced C# developer to work within the FX and Equities space. The team also cover aspects of quantitative technology hence this role may appeal to the mathematically minded.
In this role you will be building and delivering software solutions as part of the Commodities BAU function. You will be working within a prestigious team of developers with a strong technical background.
Any degree or post graduate degree within the technical discipline
• 3+ years C#, .Net, VB6 and Microsoft Full Stack experience preferably
• 5+ years experience as a developer particularly with C#
• Strong coding experience
• Client and Server usage
• Asynchronous processing/threading
• C/C++/Java are a bonus
• Experience with software life cycle tools such as Jira, Bamboo, Mocking frameworks, Unit testing frameworks
• SQL Server
• MATLAB, Python - Pandas/NumPy/Ccipy
• Working knowledge of asset classes like FX, Commodities and Equities is not essential but beneficial
• An 'out of the box' thinker who can work autonomously without needing business analyst's specs
• Experience working within a team of developers
• Someone who can spot , analyse and find a solution to problems
A background in finance is not essential but knowledge of any asset class would be an advantage.
What's in it for you?
You will be gaining experience from a well renowned bank with strong career progression. The chance to make your mark on the most cutting edge technologically advanced FinTech project that is currently out there!
• Competitive salary + bonus
• Salary sacrifices
• Exposure to various asset classes
Make yourself a part of this successful enterprise by sending your CV to email@example.com or call on 02 80474015/0481202402.
This job has expired