My client is a leading investment bank exploring new and better ways to progress the business with a positive change in the environmental dynamics. The client is looking for experienced C# developer to work within the Commodities and Equities space. The team also cover aspects of quantitative technology hence this role may appeal to the mathematically minded.
In this role you will be building and delivering software solutions as part of the Commodities BAU function. You will be working within a prestigious team of developers with a strong technical background.
Any degree or post graduate degree within the technical discipline
• 3+ years C#, .Net, VB6 and Microsoft Full Stack experience preferably
• 5+ years experience as a developer particularly with C#
• Strong coding experience
• Client and Server usage
• Asynchronous processing/threading
• Experience with software life cycle tools such as Jira, Bamboo, Mocking frameworks, Unit testing frameworks
• SQL Server
• MATLAB, Python - Pandas/NumPy/Ccipy
• Working knowledge of asset classes like Commodities and Equities is not essential but beneficial
• An 'out of the box' thinker who can work autonomously with out needing business analyst's specs
• Experience working within a team of developers
• Someone who can spot , analyse and find a solution to problems
A background in finance is not essential but knowledge of any asset class would be an advantage.
What's in it for you?
You will be gaining experience from a well renowned bank with strong career progression. The chance to make your mark on the most cutting edge technologically advanced FinTech project that is currently out there!
• Competitive salary + bonus
• Salary sacrifices
• Exposure to various asset classes
Make yourself a part of this successful enterprise by hitting that bring pink apply now button on the right!!
If you would like to have a more in-depth discussion, feel free to call Steve on 02 8047 4031 / 0449995476 email email@example.com
This job has expired