C++ Connectivity Developer, FIX Protocol, Low Latency, Asian Exchanges, Linux
My client is a world leader within the world of High Frequency Trading and has a major presence throughout Asia Pacific. Their market connectivity team is now looking to grow within Australia and APAC regions and currently has some of the most experienced C++ software engineers within exchange connectivity and ULLDMA, becoming a part of this team would be a major step forward for building your career technically and financially.
The Candidate / Role
The role requires a C++ software engineer with a proven background in ultra low latency and market connectivity ( FIX ) for the Australian and Asian markets. Experience with Asian exchanges and high performance trading systems is essential as is a strong knowledge of Options and their Greeks.
If you have a strong background working with trading strategies and systems that automatically send orders to the markets please apply
You will require
- Strong Knowledge in FIX Protocol, object orientated design and development experience and the ability to work on systems that route orders direct to the markets!
- 3 + Years as a mid / senior programmer in financial markets
- Over 4 Years proven commercial C++ experience on Linux, BOOST, STL,
- Option pricing knowledge is desired but not essential
- Risk knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work well in a team environment
- C# / Python will be a nice addition
Sponsorship offered for the right candidates
By taking this role you will be able to make your mark on the development of leading edge products get complete job satisfaction and work in a highly motivated fun environment with maximum potential for growth,if you have what it takes to meet these challenges then apply today
For more information call Steve on 02 8047 4031 / 0449995476 email email@example.com