You will be joining the APAC development team covering all aspects of application development and support of electronic trading platforms for the securities and derivatives businesses.
You will be responsible for enhancing and supporting the front-end of .NET and C++ based trading applications for securities and derivatives. You will also work on UI components for automated trading engines used for Single Stock Option and ETF market making.
You will also be in charge of developing standards and procedures to produce high software quality and release readiness, and develop, design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture.
- Excellent Front-end application development in C++ and C# and skilled in interpreted languages (Python, shell scripting) gained from experience in financial industry
- Experience debugging multithreaded systems
- Hands on experience with database applications using Oracle
- Middleware experience using TIBCO, RV or any similar technologies
- Excellent communication and social skills (working with traders), good attention to details and work well in a distributed team environment