My client is a global leader within the world of High Frequency Trading and currently has a major presence throughout Asia Pacific, their front office trading and market connectivity teams are now looking to grow within Australia and APAC. They currently have some of the most experienced C++ developers within exchange connectivity and Algorithmic development, becoming a part of one these teams would be a major step forward for building your career technically and financially.
The Candidate / Role
The role requires a C++ developer with a proven background in low latency / market connectivity ( FIX ) for any of the global markets, experience with Asian exchanges, high performance trading systems, strong Options product knowledge is essential. The developer will be working on ULLDMA connections for the Apac region.
If you have a strong background working with trading strategies and systems that automatically send orders to markets please apply
You will require
- Strong Knowledge in FIX Protocol, object orientated design and development experience and the ability to work on systems that route orders direct to the market.
- 3 + Years as a mid / senior software engineer in financial markets
- Over 4 Years proven commercial C++ experience on Linux, BOOST, STL,
- Option pricing knowledge or similar
- An understanding of risk
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work well in a team environment
- C# / Python will be a nice addition
Sponsorship offered for the right candidates
By taking this role you will be able to make your mark on the development of leading edge products get complete job satisfaction and work in a highly motivated fun environment with a gym in house and breakfast & lunch menu's provided,if you have what it takes to meet these challenges then apply today
For more information call Steve on 0449995476 / 02 8047 4031 email email@example.com