Location: Sydney CBD
Duration: Permanent Position
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a high performing, established team that has a supportive and innovative leadership team.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Conducting analysis of digital campaigns, conducting pre & post campaign performance analysis.
- Improving the conversion rate of the marketing team through the application of data driven analytics.
- Working closely with a range of marketing and business stakeholders.
- Working with large structured and unstructured datasets in an Agile environment
- Providing consistent, reliable, trusted and timely data, reporting and insights to support better decision making.
- Proactive self-starter who enjoys being challenged and is always looking to improve on current skills and Processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and campaign management skills.
- 18mths to 3 years of demonstrable experience in campaign management within a large RDBMS (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server) including pre & post campaign analysis.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- The ability to work with large amounts of structured and unstructured datasets.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ideally with previous exposure to marketing teams.
- Experience working with R or Python is an advantage.
- Experience in SAS is advantage.
If you have the right levels of experience and skills required for the role, hit apply today.