Our client prides themselves on technology-led innovation and want to help shape the future of commerce in Australia and the world. With such a global footprint and instant house hold recognition, this is a really great brand to be a part of. They put value on customer experience and also ease of use for clients and merchants alike. Continuing to grow an already market leading reputation.
They have a high energy and entrepreneurial work environment and pride themselves on being a high performing, efficient and fun place to work. They have stunning Sydney harbor view offices with a fun and energetic atmosphere and offer excellent career progression and growth for their employees.
About the role…
Reporting into the Senior Manager you will deliver high-performing cross-channel marketing campaigns, driven by data. You will design, build, run and optimise journey in Marketing Cloud to address business problems.
You will be responsible for:
- Translating business requirements into customer-centric Salesforce Marketing Cloud journeys. Set specific goals and metrics to gauge progress and success.
- Building content and campaigns to inspire action
- Keeping key stakeholders informed and suggesting the optimal way to achieve goals based on best practice and campaigns results
- Manage ongoing tracking and reporting of campaign performance by analysing data, identifying segments and components driving the best results, and adjusting the journey accordingly.
- Create post-campaign analysis and reporting
- 1-2 years’ experience using SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Strong communications skills
- A love for marketing and marketing automation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills – able to gain approval and consensus from multiple stakeholders
- Ability to understand complex technical/business concepts and express them to others in simple, clear language
- Strong analytical mind and ability to make data-driven decisions
- Great career development opportunity and the ability to work on a project that will be used by almost every e-commerce business in Australia
- Work with a global team of Marketing experts and Analysts
- Competitive salary and great brand to get on your CV
Please apply below or get in contact with Biama on 02 8047 4045 // email@example.com