This is a 12 Months contract with definite possibility to extend to another 12 months, subject to performance - it is not unusual for other opportunities to open up within this business across the globe!
Reporting into the Senior Manager you will deliver high-performing cross-channel marketing campaigns, driven by data. You will be responsible for the execution of the design, build, run and optimising journey in the Marketing Cloud to address the brand’s business problems.
About the Company
A household name in e-commerce, this global business are truly innovating their platform the world over, to better suit both sellers and customers. They believe in honesty and simplicity and work together as a team in a collaborative way. They have a high energy and entrepreneurial work environment and pride themselves on being a high performing, efficient and fun place to work. They have stunning Sydney harbor view offices with a fun and energetic atmosphere and offer excellent career progression and growth for their employees.
About the Role
Acting as an agile project coordinator across different business areas around the brand’s key challenges and priorities, your key role is execution of the business requirements into customer-centric Salesforce marketing cloud journey’s.
- Translating business requirements into customer-centric Salesforce Marketing Cloud journeys.
- Set specific goals and metrics to gauge progress and success.
- Building content and campaigns to inspire action
- Keeping key stakeholders informed and suggesting the optimal way to achieve goals based on best practice and campaigns results
- Manage ongoing tracking and reporting of campaign performance by analyzing data, identifying segments and components driving the best results, and adjusting the journey accordingly.
- Create post-campaign analysis and reporting
- 1-2 years’ experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud a must
- Strong communications skills
- A love for marketing and marketing automation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills – able to gain approval and consensus from multiple stakeholders
- Ability to understand complex technical/business concepts and express them to others in simple, clear language
- Strong analytical mind and ability to make data-driven decisions
- Great career development opportunity and the ability to work on a project that will be used by almost every e-commerce business in Australia
- Work with a global team of Marketing experts and Analysts
- Competitive salary and great brand to get on your CV