|Salary:||5000 - 6500|
WHO it's with:
A digital startup, in the ad technology, with an HQ in California and several offices over the world!
WHAT it's about:
In this Ad Operations Campaign Manager role, you'll focus on the post-sales processing of advertising campaigns and management of campaign delivery and optimization. This includes providing quality assurance, reporting of sales metrics, entry of proposals and reviewing the status of campaigns in order to optimize their performance.
• Acquire and understand the ad technology, including ad products, audiences, and a network of partners.
• Proactively manage the post-sale process resulting in the on-time execution of the ad campaigns.
• Ensure the full delivery of booked revenue by actively monitoring the delivery and performance of ad campaigns from beginning to end and optimizing as needed.
• Provide first class customer service to clients, external and internal, with clear and prompt communication, quality deliveries, and innovative solutions.
• Positively impact the team by regularly contributing to the constant improvement of our systems, processes, and tools.
• Take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision.
WHAT you'll need:
• 3 years minimum of online ad trafficking experience.
• Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Superior Excel and analytical skills. Firm understanding of CPM, CPC, and CPA.
• Available on short notice
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Strong written and communication skills.
• Able to interact comfortably with both clients and other internal departments.
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane at 63729444. (Reg No R1440596 - EA license No 07C3147)
This job has expired