This candidate will play a vital role in strategizing and developing multi-channel marketing automation campaigns that will drive new customer acquisition and nurturing initiatives, ensuring alignment with different marketing departments. You will work with and manage various stakeholders including creative teams, operations, IT and Product Owners and external agencies to develop and run campaigns and project manage and improve implementation and automation. This person must be an innovative thinker and able to think outside of the box. Experience creating and analyzing dashboards and deploying multichannel campaigns using automation tools.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders such as Brand Marketing teams, CRM and Promotions Managers to plan and drive end – to – end integrated programs on Email, SMS and Social Media
- Research industry benchmarks for successful automations and optimize our campaigns accordingly
- Conduct data analysis and segmentation to identify ideal prospects and efficient nurture streams
- Set up campaigns using the automation tool (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Plan A/B tests and other optimization strategies and execute them in partnership with the execution team
- Understand the effectiveness of campaigns by reviewing data from multiple sources including the Marketing Automation system, CRM, and any other sources as necessary
- Collate and deliver insights to key stakeholders monthly
- Implement data backed optimization with quick turnaround time
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing with at least 4 years in Digital Marketing
- Experience in an agency - driving digital campaigns for clients in similar industry
- Hands on experience in Email Marketing and Marketing Automation administration (Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Adobe Marketing Cloud)
- Keen understanding of digital marketing, demand generation strategies, and the customer journey
- Ability to take the lead in optimizing campaign quality based on data and suggesting enhancements to improve performance
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills including experience with MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Excellent project and time management skills (very organized and able to manage multiple projects) and with strong influencing skills
- Willing and able to adjust to changing demands and shifting priorities; grace under fire a must with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of China and Wechat with excellent business writing, editing and proof-reading skills.
- Background in CRM and data analytics