One of the world's biggest independent marketing technology companies specialised in email marketing.
An exciting opportunity to lead a newly-created team and be responsible for:
- Managing a team of up to 10 campaign specialists to oversee the deployment of email marketing campaigns for a large portfolio of clients.
- Support the on-boarding and training of new team members.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing regular campaign reports to ensure the team is meeting expected deliverables across all projects.
- Acting as the go-to escalation support person within the team for troubleshooting and other ad-hoc activities.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent, and 6+ years of experience in marketing and account services, predominantly in email marketing.
- Experience in managing a team with the ability to train/mentor junior staff.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and related email marketing technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communications in English.
- Flexible, open-minded and not afraid to get your hands dirty. Excellent time management and attention to detail.