|Salary:||SGD4000 to SGD7700 Monthly|
Xpand is looking to hire a Recruiter to work on technology client's university recruitment activities across Japan market.
This is a 12 months contract based in Singapore
- Deliver high-quality work in a high-paced, dynamic work environment by managing time and effort across hiring projects: sourcing strategies, timelines and deliverables for projects, taking initiative to complete unanticipated or ad hoc tasks, and verifying the completeness of one's own work.
- Source and attract talent and handle special projects, such as creating innovative strategies to locate top local talent and assess a high volume of candidate applications on a daily basis.
- Solve problems and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data with quantitative or qualitative approaches, identifying alternatives when circumstances change, and seeking out responsibilities beyond the job.
- Keep others apprised of and involved in work by communicating information and status to project leads and team members, coordinating work cross-functionally, and influencing peers, project leaders and/or managers.
- Deliver high-quality results in a timely manner individually and through others; initiate action and accomplish goals across a wide range of teams and projects in the face of multiple demands, grow professionally by actively staying up-to-date in areas of expertise.
- Experience in developing client management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop recommendations and implement solutions to promote ongoing improvements to Google's recruitment efforts based on client needs.
- Ability to use data extensively with spreadsheet software skills to plan recruitment activities/initiatives, and identify and address roadblocks in their regular work. Exposure to use of any automation tool in recruitment.
- Ability to maintain confidence and professionalism when leading others through ambiguous and complex situations.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and client service skills; ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents, and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully.
- Experience in campus recruiting and program management.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of relevant staffing, campus recruitment experience or equivalent.
- Due to the nature of market focus, additional language such as Japanese will be preferred.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to Koeschnake Maceda at firstname.lastname@example.org. CEI No: R1548053 | Licence No: 07C3147
This job has expired