A fantastic opportunity to grow your career and work with a fast paced team at a Global Company in a market-leading position in over 50 countries and operations in around 180 countries!
Who are they...
A market leading business operating with multiple highly regarded and recognizable brands. They are also a Top Employer and excel at developing their own people into leaders of the future. As a business with a high-performance culture, they’ll support you every step of the way to help you deliver, ensuring you have a rewarding career.
What your role would entail...
As a Category Executive you will be responsible for supporting and facilitating the execution of the category vision, strategy and priorities by building deep knowledge and understanding of the consumer/shopper, the supplier/manufacturer and the retailer/customer.
You'll be supporting the Head of Category Management to inspire, promote and embed Category Management throughout the business and work closely with the Category Management Team and wider Trade Team to develop range reviews which deliver on mutually agreed objectives.
What will be the key responsibilities...
- In-depth analysis of multi-platform market and internal data to provide insights and identify issues/opportunities
- Support in shaping the space management, planogramming and merchandising strategy
- Support in shaping the development of overarching Price Board Strategy
- Understanding of key customer strategies and how these align with their overarching route to-consumer strategy as well as the associated risks and opportunities
- Develop sell-in decks, core range and trade activities aligned to the Marketing strategy
- At least 2-3 years relevant industry experience in trade / marketing roles within a FMCG organization
- Working and operational knowledge of iRI (Aztec), Quantium, Power BI to extract relevant and timely data to form insights and lead decision making
- Ability to work proactively to identify trends, issues and opportunities and find the supporting data to create compelling commercial stories and recommendations
- Understanding of market and consumer / shopper dynamics
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and multiple projects, often with tight deadlines
If you’re passionate and ambitious, rapid career progression is a reality here. They are a large business (employing more than 55,000 people worldwide) and there are plenty of exciting opportunities for you to develop a truly extraordinary career.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.