As a Partner Manager (Channel Partner Network) you'll have the ability to implement and execute key initiatives while working with external resources and be comfortable interacting with key stakeholders.
About the Company
A household name in e-commerce, this global business are truly innovating their platform the world over, to better suit both sellers and customers. They believe in honesty and simplicity and work together as a team in a collaborative way. They have stunning Sydney harbor view offices with a fun and energetic atmosphere and offer excellent career progression and growth for their employees.
About the Role
An autonomous role working in the Sydney HQ and reporting into the Global Growth manager based in the US.
The Partner Manager will be responsible for growing a healthy pipeline of partnership opportunities and effective management of existing partnerships while meeting revenue and efficiency growth goals.
- Responsible for day-to-day AU program revenue, operations, & recruitment
- Complete and analyze all reporting/data to evaluate publisher segment performance, and determine areas of opportunity and risk
- Develop a comprehensive recruitment and segmentation strategy to be delivered within the first 90 days
- Identify new opportunities to drive against country-level financial and marketing objectives and goals
- Develop and complete weekly spend reports; analyze impact of new partners, reactivated partners, increased commission rates and media placements
- Focus on relationship building, negotiation, and communication with partners to improve performance
- Engage with existing and new partners to present new partnerships/media opportunities to achieve goals
- Lead weekly publisher calls, and quarterly business reviews with strategic recommendations
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years of performance marketing, partners management and/or business development experience
- Thorough understanding of internet marketing and promotional methods such as PPC, SEO, Social, Loyalty, etc.
- Comfortable & confident in pitching the brand opportunity to potential partners, both traditional CPA partners and media publishers
- Direct P&L responsibilities overseeing a marketing channel preferred; experience with variable spend budgets a big plus
- Intermediate to advanced level user of MS Excel and PowerPoint; Salesforce experience a plus
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.