This is a Part-time role with flexible working hours (2-3 days per week) and perfect for someone wanting to come back into the workforce and using their skills and experience to partner with an incredible bunch of people who push the boundaries of work on a daily basis.
One of the world’s leading software technology companies with HQ's in San Francisco and offices across Europe, APAC and Japan. They are experiencing high growth within APAC and Australia in particular is looking to grow out their marketing department. The amazing offices based conveniently in Sydney CBD have a very funky vibe and offer all employees free lunch and refreshments every day. The atmosphere in the office is very collaborative with an open plan layout employees really feel the culture makes coming to work every day very enjoyable.
The team are looking for an incredibly passionate marketing professional to plan and execute initiatives that will drive growth and support in region channel programs.
Working closely with the sales and global channel field marketing teams your main focus will be to engage resellers in order to promote business through events, incentives, campaigns to maximize program potential.
Working in a fast paced environment and in an autonomous role, this is a hands on execution role where you’ll develop and align with global marketing for through-partner marketing campaigns that partners can easily leverage in their demand generation efforts.
Sitting within a team of 4 this role reports into the Head of Partner Marketing in the US (who’s a strategy legend and a great mentor) and will be working closely with the Channel Partner Manager on strategic regional initiatives across ANZ.
- Drive awareness and create opportunities for the Partner Network through in-person events, webinars, digital campaigns, co-marketing initiatives and other marketing-related activities
- Enhance and communicate the value proposition of the Partner Network in the market and convey the value in all partner-facing messaging
- Develop and align with global marketing for through-partner marketing campaigns that partners can easily leverage in their demand generation efforts
- 3- 5 years’ channel marketing, product marketing or partner marketing experience on an Australia/ANZ scope, with at least 1–2 years of direct interaction with distributors, reseller or managed service partners.
- Experience with cloud services or SaaS a big plus.
- Strong project management skills and can prioritize high-impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward, working across cross-functional teams
- Track record of effectively delivering multiple and innovative projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to influence wide audiences and work effectively across functions and geographies
- Analytical skills and the ability to develop and communicate marketing results and plans.