- Lead a very high performing team
- Excellent culture with genuine flexibility on offer
- Highly competitive salary package
They are one of Australia's largest Global Media Agency and operate locally in over 90 countries and 139 offices. Their ambition is to be the most distinctive and admired media, content and technology agency in the world and they help their clients translate audience behaviors and insights in to smart decisions for today and tomorrow. They are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age, embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content and technology.
Strong understanding of investment, channel planning and implementation is a must.
Reporting directly into the Group Business Director - They are looking to bring in a Client & Communications Director to manage one of Australia's most entrepreneurial health and wellness companies. As C&C Director you will be responsible for developing strong communication recommendations across all channels and many brands to deliver great results for your clients. You will have a strong track record in delivering tangible business results for clients, and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and team members.
The agency is reputed for their relaxed and collaborative culture and you'll be working along side a gun mentor and a passionate and young team. The agency promises solid training with a strong focus on supporting both personal and professional growth.
What you need:
- Bachelors degree within marketing/business or a similar relevant degree
- Expertise in ALL channel planning
- 6 + years experience in a media agency
- Good knowledge of media strategy and planning and buying process
- Experience with working across integrated campaigns
- Strong ability to generate new business leads and follow up on them
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you and you would like more info please call Biama Nona on 02 8047 4045 for a confidential chat!