Full service digital agency that is leading the way in innovation, agile project management and creative digital solutions. Working only with big, creative brands and clients, their portfolio of accounts would get anyone excited!
As a Business Development Director reporting into the Managing Director you play a critical role in determining the future and long term success of the business. Your key focus is on overall revenue generation for the business, both through new business development strategy and growing sustainable revenue across all existing clients.
- In conjunction with the Managing Director, you will develop an overall business development strategy for the company, including specific industry targets, and tactical plans to deliver consistent, sustained revenue growth
- Ensure client service delivery/performance through consistency and quality of client business solutions, client health, new business acquisition, and profitability.
- Accountable for the leadership, best practice client service and business solutions across all aspects of client portfolio.
- Responsible for agency-wide account service, business development, client retention and growth.
- You will contribute to overall agency culture & growth by actively supporting new business initiatives, leading internal training and workshops, demonstrating thought leadership & initiating and leading agency social activities.
- You will lead all pitches that the business undertakes
- You will ensure that the prioritisation of new business activities are in the best interests of the company
- You should continually develop the businesses sales collateral so that you are always presenting the business with “best of breed” responses.
- Proven track record in building, retaining and growing business with the ability to provide key strategic initiatives/thinking.
- Media background
- Knowledge of design, production and development technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Experience in digital media buying and planning, affiliate marketing or search marketing would be beneficial
- Knowledge of new technologies, digital and mobile
- Competitive Salary $160k package for strong candidates
- A fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established, technically forward thinking agency, in a fast paced environment.
- Training Allowance
- Active Social Club Calendar - including a Ski Trip in August
- Good Return to Work Policy
- Weekly Friday Drinks
If you would be interested in finding out more please contact Biama Nona 02 8047 4045 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click "APPLY NOW" to submit your application for our consideration.