Clinical Applications Systems and Integration Administrator
My client is looking for an experienced Clinical Applications System and Integration Administrator who is responsible for the management and functional administration and integration components of the clinical applications for a government organisation. This position works closely with the ICT team, the Information Management Team, clinical applications stakeholders, vendors, to provide technical administration and support for existing and proposed clinical applications.
The Clinical Applications System and Integration Administrators have substantial autonomy in the day-to-day management and support decisions affecting the administration, configurations and integrations of clinical applications to ensure the consistency and integrity of clinical applications and the ongoing operational requirements are met.
- Extensive experience in the configuration and administration of a number of electronic health administration systems.
- Extensive experience in the management of database applications including integration and messaging between systems.
- Qualification in a Health, Information Management / Information Technology or Business field, or equivalent work experience or a combination of study and work experience.
- Demonstrated extensive experience with the implementation and management of database applications and integration including SQL, XML and HL7 messaging.
- Proven extensive experience in the configuration and administration in at least three or more of the following applications: Cerner PAS, Cerner eMR, iPatient Manager (iPM), e*Index, e*Gate, Orion Health Hospital, Orion Health Rhapsody, Orion Health Clinical Data Repository, Orion Health Clinical Workflow Suite or CHIME.
- Demonstrated highly developed planning, problem solving, time management and organisational skills particularly in the area of managing multiple tasks and multidisciplinary issues to meet tight deadlines in a high pressure environment.
- Proven high level verbal and written communication skills with the ability to prepare clear and concise system support documentation and technical documentation.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal skills and proven ability to communicate effectively with diverse stakeholder groups including vendors and other NSW government departments to secure satisfactory outcomes.
- Detailed knowledge of clinical information systems within a Health environment and NSW Health strategies for enhancing clinical information management systems.
- Current NSW Driver’s License and a willingness to travel.
Please give me a call on 0481 202 402 or e-mail email@example.com to discuss further about this amazing opportunity