You are passionate about technology and cloud computing.
You have a passion for Google cloud products.
You have been managing inside sales or partners’ (enterprises and governments) cloud programs roll out and have an excellent track record of success in exceeding goals.
You are very energetic, creative, self-motivated, flexible and well organised.
This role is for you … get in touch!
One of the most exciting tech firm with an awesome working environment.
• Work closely with companies and government entities in HK to help them transition into cloud computing
• Work with Senior Partner Managers and Partner Engineers to drive customers’ transformation via an existing large network of partners
• Be a source of advice and support to your Partners’ network and second level of general enquiries
• Develop the event agenda, find the most relevant programs, organise meetups, and technology and sales enablement events based on local market needs
• Manage the day-to-day approvals and registrations for sales and technical enablement sessions
• Support with program planning for high potential and smaller partners
• Establish relationships with your peers: Partner program, Partner support, Partner marketing, Partner inside sales
• Keep up to date information about Partners and Prospective Partners in the CRM (salesforce)
• 3+ years professional experience in a client facing role, supporting clients in their cloud solutions/programs roll out
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
• Project management and excellent organisational skills
• Experience with cloud computing solutions
• Strong experience organising tech or sales enablement events and meetups
• Experience using CRM (salesforce is a plus)
• Tenacious, flexible, confident, energetic
• Excellent communication in English and Cantonese
If you recognise yourself in the above description just press the below button or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org #LI-LK2 #ind-pry!