As the Cloud Support Analyst you will be a part of the Digital Support team ensuring the Digital assets and services are always running smoothly. That means keeping an eye on customer facing Wed and Mobile applications. You’ll be responsible for resolving support issues, raising problem records, providing fail-and-fix application support and performing change management activities (including approvals). And to make sure everything’s always up to scratch, you’ll work with other technology groups to run routine maintenance throughout the business and develop systems documentation.
Previous experience with the following is highly beneficial:
- Experience with machine data analytics tools such as Splunk and ELK
- Experience with content management platforms such as Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience with cloud computing such as Amazon Web Services
- Experience with content delivery network systems such as Akamai
- Exposure to mobile App Store asset management (iTunes, Google Play)
- Exposure to iOS/Android application development
- Have a strong understanding of Websphere applications
- Strong Unix, JAVA, SQL experience.
- Solid understanding of ITIL V3 with Certification.