Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation – come work with a fast paced and super passionate team at a Market Leading, global SaaS organization!
Who are they...
A rapidly growing fast paced Global SAAS business with over 8,000-plus entrepreneurial employees around the globe - year-over-year, the Company has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Work in an award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
What your role would entail...
Reporting into a passionate Senior Communications Manager, this role has a split of around 50% internal communications and 50% external communications.
This exciting role is primarily responsible for driving the Company’s brand awareness in market as well as providing communications support for internal/external corporate and marketing campaigns, as directed by the senior communications manager.
What will be the key responsibilities...
Inform & inspire employees – approx. 50% internal comms -
- Partner with the Communications team to support the managing director in providing strategic counsel for employee communications strategy and narrative, major change initiatives, and “tent-pole” employee engagement opportunities (i.e. customer milestone celebrations).
- Execute local communications for company-wide initiatives (i.e. State of the Company, Brand launch).
- Build Company’s position as market leader with always-on media relations, supporting both proactive and reactive activities.
- Support key campaigns across the business such as Advisor thought leadership; single touch payroll and tradies.
- Promote the Company’s product vision and narrative through editorial, content and speaking opportunities by creating speaking notes.
- Support influencer outreach and customer engagement via Social channels like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Degree qualified with A-class communication and stakeholder management skills - Shortlisted candidates will undertake a case study test.
- 6-8 years of experience in corporate / marketing communications - experience in IT or software industry or an industry that uses high tech or is data driven a big plus!
- Solid understanding of the media and what is newsworthy, together with strong understanding of the role of company strategy, positioning and messaging.
- Experience in internal/external/brand communications, as well as working across matrix organizations with senior leaders.
- Strong collaborative and cross-functional working skills, including the ability to move fast.
- Demonstrable track record in working on a broad range of communications campaigns.
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee's personal and professional worth. You'll be working side by side with some of the best-known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.