A fantastic opportunity to grow your career and work with a fast paced team at the world's largest search engine!
Who are they...
This online giant specializes in Internet-related services and products and has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
What will be the key responsibilities…
- Help developer communities by actively driving, growing and managing them
- Build healthy relationship with Developer Community Groups, open source community leaders/developers and engage directly/indirectly with them
- Develop, own community strategy for ANZ Developer Relations team
- Own, understand and report on community health and success
- Analyze quantitatively and qualitatively
- Work with global team to open company's Japan's video production studio that will play key role in online outreach
- Help create, record, publish videos after the studio is finished and those videos reach to thousands of ANZ developers
- Perform various tasks that helps grow ANZ's developer communities
- You will ensure those communities get necessary support from company with your passion and creativity
- You do not need to be developer yourself but you should be passionate about community and technology
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Work experience in technology, journalism, education and/or (online) marketing
- Must speak and write in English fluently
- 1+ year experience in relevant sector
- Detail-oriented work attitude and ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Be friendly and humble and have good listening skills
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee’s personal and professional worth. An on-site cafeteria, library and a relaxation area with games, ping pong and billiards are just few of the perks on offer. You'll also be working side by side with some of the best known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity or talk about the other exciting roles that I’m currently working on – please feel free to get in touch with Biama Nona on (02) 8047 4045 for a confidential chat.