This is a 4 months contract based in Singapore
- Actively growing internal product communities, which may include: building healthy relationships with community power users and influencers through 1-1 and 1-many communications on a regular basis; Educating and evangelizing community power users about internal products, looking out for potential community power users to recruit them for the Top Contributor Programmes;
- Provide supports to users via Forum and Social Channels, which may include: Answering general inquiries, product support and technical questions from users in a timely manner while providing empathy for customers' situation, Maintaining forum and social channel's hygiene by reducing spam, duplicate discussions, and directing power user workflows.
- Escalate issues to relevant Product Specialist to provide relevant troubleshooting
- Collect market insights and consumer feedback, Investigate user issues to help Product team better understand the consumer experience using our products.
- Conduct in-market initiatives: such as localizing certain product updates Announcement, Research market landscape
- English Language fluency, written and verbal/ Excellent communication skills
Impeccable grammar, strong attention to detail, and the ability to write in a brand's voice are all required.
- Experience with and passion for the company's products
- Being resourceful to find information from many sources to resolve issues quickly
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Ability to explain complicated technical matters in layman's terms
- Being patient and show empathy to users in need of supports
- Demonstrate ability to produce proactive content to educate users and create excitements about internal products
- At least 1 years of community management experience
- At least 1 year of customer support experience, especially in forum
- Ability to deliver relevant and brand-safe message in various public communication channels
- Experience locating and engaging advocates within the community to foster dialogue
- Demonstrated expertise in engaging and activating community groups, esp tech savvy ones, to build team bondage, managing conflicts, coaching & motivating team members
- Stay up-to-date with latest technology trends
- Due to the nature of market focus, additional language such as Thai will be preferred.
If you are interested on this role or know someone in your network, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. CEI No. R1548053 Licence No. 07C3147