Compliance Specialist APAC
Other / Hong Kong / initial 12 months contract
Exciting opportunity for logistic/supply chain professionals willing to join a Top Technology firm.
This position is located in Hong Kong reporting to the Global Trade Compliance Manager for Retail Logistics and supporting APAC trade compliance for hardware sales through stores and 3rd Party Retail.
The candidate will be expected to interact daily with APAC operations team and 3PL warehouse provider, customs brokers and transportation providers, as well as engage with cross-functional and international teams.
If you recognise yourself in this description get in touch with me!
Top employer and Tech company.
- Daily operations for B2B/B2C with direct oversight into the status, process and operations. Include shipping direct to retail inAustralia.
- Lead for VAS/bundling projects: key in country support both for global VAS requirements and communicate those more broadly across key global stakeholders. The role would also take lead for all in-region kitting, VAS, bundling, and any flashing needed.
- Manage daily inbound/outbound issues/resolutions. Ensure the process of inbound/outbound shipments are smooth and to solve any ad-hoc issues/problems.
- Drive Product Information EDI integration for selected warehousing provider.
- Lead item database setup with direct carrier contracts in APAC. With new direct express providers and B2C brokerage relationships this role will lead efforts to create and maintain comprehensive and accurate compliance information with our direct express partners.
- Lead weekly calls with our forwarder teams. Origin performance management will focus on global compliance of commercial invoices, adherence to routing guides, and SOP management.
- Lead monthly OEM performance reviews. In conjunction with teams, these reviews will focus on metrics/reporting, including commercial invoice accuracy, booking lead times, export customs declaration compliance, etc.
- Day-to-day management of DCbypass shipments around the world. Drop shipments today are relatively infrequent and to well established supply chain channels. Depending on scope this could include:
* Communication - with regular review across NA/EMEA teams
* In-region review/approval of all commercial paperwork for drop-shipments
- University graduate
- 4+ years work experience
- Strong organisational skills and project management background is important
- Background in logistics/transportation a plus
- Logical thinker to handle ad-hoc issues and to solve them individually
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross functional teams and external providers
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a face paced environment and show flexibility in various situations
- Excellent communication skills in English, proficiency in Mandarin is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel with experience in manipulating large data sets
If you recognise yourself in the above description just press the below button or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org #LI-LK2 #ind-pry!