Based in Sydney and part of the APAC and Japan Regional Marketing team, you’ll play a critical role in building the content strategy from ground up and drive execution of content marketing content initiatives across digital channels.
One of the world’s leading software technology companies with HQ's in San Francisco and offices across Europe, APAC and Japan. They are experiencing high growth within APAC and Australia in particular is looking to grow out their marketing department. The amazing offices based conveniently in Sydney CBD have a very funky vibe and offer all employees free lunch and refreshments every day. The atmosphere in the office is very collaborative with an open plan layout employees really feel the culture makes coming to work every day very enjoyable.
As a Content Marketing Manager you’ll help develop content both internally and externally across multiple platforms and formats to drive leads, sales and engagement. As a self-starter you’ll have a deep understanding of how to lead the development of content initiatives in all forms to grow the business.
- Develop short / long form content through blog posts, podcasting, webcasts, videos, emails, slideshare, eBooks and social
- Map out content strategy to support marketing initiatives and work with customers on developing case studies and stories in both written and video format
- Development of a content calendar across key target segments
- Working with agencies, writers and producers to develop relevant content for the target audience and with content syndication partners to help broaden the reach of content to help drive new business.
- Integrate content marketing within traditional marketing campaigns
- Identify key influencers in the industry to partner with on content creation
- Implement tracking and reporting across campaigns
- Manage content marketing budget and deliver efficient return on investment
- 3+ years’ experience in multi-channel content creation (publishing, journalism, etc.).
- Experience in developing campaigns at scale through to more focused initiatives
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- A creative mindset and the ability to take corporate programs and campaigns and develop further within the region for maximum impact
- Excellent communications skills: written, verbal and visual
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in managing agencies and working with content partners
#LI - KM1