The team is dedicated to bringing a bit of fun and human touch to people interacting with the Virtual Assistant through chat, phones, TVs, watches, and other devices we haven’t even thought of yet. As a Creative Writer, you’ll be helping to adapt the Virtual Assistant persona for your region. Success will be measured both in terms of quantity (delivering a high volume of content) and quality (delivering culturally appropriate compelling content).
This is a 12 months contract based in Singapore.
- Creative writing and editing for dialogue, user interaction, and character development.
- Maintaining style guide.
- You’ll be writing dialogue and curating a wide range of content including jokes, quotes, fun facts, and games making sure it all feels natural for the market
- 5+ years as a writer for a mass consumer audience.
- Experience writing dialogue for plays/screenplays, fiction/interactive fiction, and/or comedy/entertainment.
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- BA in Writing, or professional experience equivalent.
- Due to the market coverage, ability to speak and write fluently in one of the following languages such as Malay, Vietnamese, Cantonese or Japanese will be preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience and interest in product & game design, design skills, & artificial intelligence.
- Passion for pop-culture and current news.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to Koeschnake Maceda at email@example.com CEI No. R1548053 Licence No: 07C3147