|Salary:||SGD6,000 - SGD9,000|
Xpand is looking to hire an experienced Creative Writer to work with technology client's content projects. As a Creative Writer on the Team, words are your tools to build love and trust with our Japanese, Cantonese, Hindi and Mandarin users. Working closely with other writers, designers, engineers, researchers, and producers, you'll be working on a wide range of content for the Virtual Assistant. Content will include but not be limited to conversational responses, instructions, dialogue, stories, jokes, and games delivered through multiple online products.
This is a 6 months contract based in Singapore.
- Creative writing and editing for dialogue, user interaction, character development.
- Support the editorial team writing/editing needs.
- Write/edit editorial responses for the Virtual Assistant.
- Review translated editorial responses
- QA editorial responses
- BA in Writing, or professional experience equivalent.
- 2+ years experience writing dialogue for plays/screenplays, fiction/interactive fiction, and/or comedy/entertainment.
- 5+ years experience as a writer for a mass consumer audience.
- Expert creative writing skills.
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Due to the nature of the specific market focus, additional languages like Cantonese, Hindi, Japanese and Mandarin will be preferred
- Professional experience managing translation at scale.
- Experience & interest in product & game design, design skills, & artificial intelligence.
- Passion for pop-culture and current news.
If interested, please send your CV to Koeschnake Maceda at email@example.com;
EA No: 07C3147; CEI No: R1548053
This job has expired