What your new role would entail…
- Conduct analysis to develop acquisition and portfolio management strategies to optimise the risk/reward trade off including: lending strategies, policy rules, credit bureau strategies, credit policies, risk settings, etc.
- Present results and recommendations of initiatives to a wide range of key stakeholders across the enterprise for the purpose of securing endorsement and initiating the required changes to impacted processes, policies and effectively embedding into operational/front-line areas.
- Assisting in project management and implementation of initiatives including preparation of business requirements, system configuration, testing and training.
- Contributing to knowledge development of acquisition strategies, data, processes and policy of colleagues within the Business Credit team.
What you will bring...
- Extensive experience in the use of advanced data analytic methods and statistical decisioning tools to drive automated strategy decisions in a business or consumer credit environment across the credit cycle including origination, collections and credit operations.
- Passion to learn and utilise artificial intelligence and machine learning to drive better and more targeted credit decisions for small business customers
- Strong credit risk management & analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to present sound recommendations based on a broad range of knowledge from analysis of internal and external data sources
- Exceptional SAS, R, Python and SQL skills
- Results orientated with strong commercial focus and focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Basic understanding of P&L, RWA and Economic Capital
- Exhibit a natural curiosity into Small Business and challenges and opportunities in this market to delight small business customers
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join the business lending side of the company, leveraging your analytical expertise and gaining the opportunity to learn and utilise Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
If you believe this role is for you, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370 / Geraint.email@example.com